Friday, November 25, 2011

"We praise you Lord for the love that you give...

...and the time that you spent on this world for our sins." Praise Song by Third Day

25 Things I'm Thankful For This Thanksgiving:
  1. Salvation in Jesus Christ
  2. My wonderful husband
  3. My wonderful family
  4. Meggles (new favorite phrase: "No Way!")
  5. Coffee and a coffeeshop close by
  6. A house big enough for family to stay in.
  7. A good job
  8. My husband's good job
  9. Awesome neighbors
  10. Candlelight
  11. Good friends
  12. God providing for friends
  13. Good ministry opportunities
  14. God providing for ministry opportunities
  15. A good pastor and church
  16. Christmas coming!
  17. The fun adventure Ryan and I just had
  18. Twinkly Christmas lights
  19. Pretty things
  20. Yummy Thanksgiving leftovers
  21. A working dishwasher, washer, and dryer.
  22. Wonderful grandparents
  23. My amazing new camera
  24. Living in the USA
  25. Irony


No comments: