Wednesday, November 23, 2011

"Flyin' first class up in the sky...

...on a jet plane, living my life." Glamorous by Fergie. 

First order of business: Happy Thanksgiving Eve! And a quick update from my Christmas wishlist...Ryan already got me a new, lovely camera because my old one died and I couldn't go through life without a camera, now could I? He's so sweet! So scratch that from the list... :) 

Now.

Am I the only person who literally lays out every single outfit for a trip, jewelry and everything, and then totally forgets to wear it as perfectly designed?



Seriously. I'll try on everything, make it perfect...and then totally leave out the piece that MAKES the outfit - because I'm too busy or rushed on the trip to sort out all the right pieces from whatever dark hole they had to be packed in. 

NO MORE!

I came up with the most brilliant idea for taking accessories along with dresses! I was moseying through the wedding section at Walmart, amongst all the Martha Stewart goodies...and I saw those nice little drawstring goodie bags, 12 for $3. And I bought a set. 

Now my carefully arranged outfits...


Can be packed all together...


And even hung up together...


So that everything goes according to plan!


Yay!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Guess I've never had that problem. I've never been so coordinated! You have such a lovely fashion sense!

Em said...

Haha, thank you! But a very short attention span. :P and I pack very, very heavy! <3