Monday, October 10, 2011

"Wash the dishes, do the moppin...

...and the sweepin' and the dustin." The Work Song (Cinderelly Cinderelly) from Disney's Cinderella.

Hello lovelies! Happy Monday!

Today I am ironing for our trip, and I am starting to think that I may be here at the ironing board for the rest of my life. Isn't there a deep-ish circle of hell reserved for eternal ironing? I am so glad I'm saved.


Anyhow, we're off tomorrow, and I'll be away from the blog for at least 10 days. I'll miss you all! (And I'll be seeing some of you! Yay!)

Love!

4 comments:

Pinon Coffee said...

You iron?

Em said...

Haha! Only for weddings and special occasions. :P

Marianne said...

I don't iron, either. :) (Except for craft projects, but somehow that's way more fun!)

Anonymous said...

haha. Can't wait to see you! Love!
~Holly