Monday, October 24, 2011

"Love...



...was made for me and you." L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole.

Hello lovelies! We made it back, and I have a special post for you today! This was the rehearsal dinner for my brother-in-law and his wife, who tied the knot last weekend! My mother-in-law did a fabulous job coordinating the rehearsal dinner, and I was so delighted to be a part of it, doing the decorations! 

We hosted the event in the beach house where we stayed for the wedding, in Folly Beach, SC, which was absolutely fabulous. We had about 35 guests, and a very kind friend of the family actually served the food (which the family prepped and my MIL planned) so we could enjoy the evening (which I certainly did!) 

We did a romantic beach theme, and I went totally crazy because I LOVE beachy stuff (since it's all new and fascinating to this desert girl!). Below are photos of all the decor. 





Photo courtesy Holly Wolking
Photo courtesy Holly Wolking
Photo courtesy Abigail Wolking 
Photo courtesy Abigail Wolking
Photo courtesy Holly Wolking
Photo courtesy Abigail Wolking
Photo courtesy Abigail Wolking



(All unmarked photos are mine.) It was such a blast to decorate for! Congratulations, Matt and Alisa! I'm so happy for you both!

Love!



1 comment:

Marianne said...

It turned out beautifully!