Monday, June 14, 2010

"If I could tell your future...

...I'd say, 'love the world you find'." Love The World You Find by The Flaming Lips

This is my 200th post! To celebrate, I did a fun little photo shoot in Starbucks.






So, question.

When I'm down (or just bored) there are a few things I do cheer myself up that I know will always works. Taking pictures, listening to some music, singing or playing the guitar, creating something, playing with the cat, shopping, cooking...these all make me happy. What do all of you do to cheer yourselves up? Comment and let me know--I'd love to try them!

Thanks for spending the last 200 posts with me! I appreciate you all for being my friends, and suffering through my moods and jabbering and rampages! <3

2 comments:

~Locke~ said...

Scotch and Cigars (for when I'm down)

Movies/TV shows for when I'm bored

~Locke

MagistraCarminum said...

Bored: a good book
Down: The Good Book ;-)
Lovely photos.