Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"If it's a crime, then I'm guilty.......

...guilty of loving you." Guilty by Billie Holiday

Hello friends! I have finally finished our little wedding website, so I am giving you all the inaugural link. There are touches and of course changes that will be made as we get closer to the date, but it's at least operational! The Knot is kindly hosting our site, and I'm quickly becoming the hugest fan of The Knot's wedding planning aids, as well as Bed Bath and Beyond's registry program.

Also: Big News! I've cut my hair! Not much, don't worry--just got some very awesome layers and a nice trim that makes me feel much less scroungey. :)

I also want to take a few lines to thank everyone who is being so patient and understanding and helpful with me. I am being (unfortunately) the classic emotional bride, and everyone has been simply marvelous! Also, the number of people who have offered to do various things has made me just cry. Before we started planning I was simply pulling out my hair to figure out how we were going to get it all together, but thanks to you all, the wedding may actually happen. :) Thank you all!

Love!


No comments: