Wednesday, December 26, 2012

"The snow is snowing, the wind is blowing...

...but I will weather the storm!" I''ve Got My Love to Keep Me Warm by Irving Berlin.

Hello, lovelies! Did everyone have a blessed Christmas? Ours was so lovely. The only way it could have been improved is if we could have been with extended family. This was our first year celebrating by ourselves, which worked out well since James and I came down with a sore throat. (I presume his throat is sore. Mine is and he is definitely snuffly and congested. And fussy.)

But back to the blessings! We had a huge pile of gifts from our amazing family, and my husband got to be home the entire day! James and the kitties seemed to enjoy the present unwrapping and a jolly time was had by all. :) I'll post some of our pictures soon.

All our love, and tune in later this week for my New Year's resolutions. Don't forget to start thinking about yours! Mwah!

Update: Christmas pictures!

Christmas cheer.

Izzy enjoying the holiday.

Baby James Loved opening his stocking and finding all these goodies!

Irony requesting her present.

We has a sad - naptime interrupted presents.
Love!

No comments: