Happy Monday, friends!
I have been absolutely abysmal about blogging lately - I'm afraid the computer screen gives me a headache so I just avoid it. I'll try to check in pretty often, but until after the baby comes...it may continue to be pretty spasmodic. (In the meantime, my I recommend my sister's blog? I've been just howling at some of her recent posts!)
But for today, here's the top ten things that have been on my mind:
- Roses (my sweet husband brought home pink roses "just because." He is so sweet).
- Pie, cookies, tomatoes on toast, and hot tea. Not necessarily in that order.
- Miss Marple really is my hero. And forget the movies; the books are so much better.
- Building this.
- I really need to reorganize most of the closets in our house. Sigh.
- Did I mention cookies? And pie?
- Hmm, probably ought to take maternity pictures soon...
- Wow, we haven't cleaned house in like, a month. Maybe that should happen.
- Thank the Lord for air conditioning.
- Cookies. And Pie. And Tea. And maybe french fries.
|Izzy admiring my "just because" roses.|