Monday, July 30, 2012

"Can't you see that it's just raining...

...there ain't no need to go outside." Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson.

Happy Monday, friends!

I have been absolutely abysmal about blogging lately - I'm afraid the computer screen gives me a headache so I just avoid it. I'll try to check in pretty often, but until after the baby comes...it may continue to be pretty spasmodic. (In the meantime, my I recommend my sister's blog? I've been just howling at some of her recent posts!)

But for today, here's the top ten things that have been on my mind:

  1. Roses (my sweet husband brought home pink roses "just because." He is so sweet).
  2. Pie, cookies, tomatoes on toast, and hot tea. Not necessarily in that order. 
  3. Miss Marple really is my hero. And forget the movies; the books are so much better.
  4. Building this.
  5. I really need to reorganize most of the closets in our house. Sigh.
  6. Did I mention cookies? And pie?
  7. Hmm, probably ought to take maternity pictures soon...
  8. Wow, we haven't cleaned house in like, a month. Maybe that should happen.
  9. Thank the Lord for air conditioning.
  10. Cookies. And Pie. And Tea. And maybe french fries.


Izzy admiring my "just because" roses.
Love!

No comments: