Monday, May 07, 2012

"What will I be...

...when I grow up to be a man?" When I Grow Up To Be A Man by the Beach Boys.

I apologize for the extended absence - I have been really fluctuating crazily health-wise with the baby for the last few weeks. But that's not important right now.

Last Friday was the appointment where we found out whether we were having a boy or a girl.

The doctor says...


It's a boy!!! We are just delighted! And the best part is, he looks perfectly healthy, with good development. When we were examining the little brain on the ultrasound, I asked my doctor if she thought he looked like he'd be smart. She didn't even blink, "Oh, I'd say he'll be brilliant. Very precocious." (She's a very nice doctor.)

So that's our big news! Happy Monday!

2 comments:

MagistraCarminum said...

Little boys are wonderful! So happy for you!

Love,
Chris

Marianne said...

:) So excited for you!