Tuesday, April 17, 2012

"Hey, I've got nothing to do today...

...but smile, dum da da dum." The Only Living Boy in New York by Simon and Garfunkel.

Hey lovelies!

Not going to lie, I'm feeling pretty rotten today. My nausea medicine isn't working right now, and though I've even tried some of these, I'm still super queasy today.

Izzy, caught in his own web.

So all I've got for you today is a picture and a reborn obsession. If you've never been toe the Hermes Moodboard/Inspiration page, you are missing out. One the one hand, it's all their pretty (incredibly expensive) products, but I get sucked in for hours playing the little games, admiring the nice colors and basically enjoy perusing a clever and amusing display of feminine finery. If you need an brief escape into a world with pretty things, run over there and enjoy. You don't need to sign up for anything (though they'll ask if you want to) and you can peruse at your leisure!

Much love!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I sure hope you are feeling better soon!