Friday, November 04, 2011

"And it starts in my toes, makes me wrinkle my nose...

...wherever it goes, I always know." Bubbly by Colbie Callat

I almost forgot! Happy Friday!



Fun "Fab Friday" 1950s Black and White Feature

Cutest Ever Princess Birthday Party

Leaning Tower of Pisa Genius Framing idea

Luscious Mashed Potato Recipe (that looks almost as good as mine...)

Interview from a Kate Spade Jewelry designer. I <3 Creative People!

Adoring this Flowery Print and Transparent Umbrella from Target.

LOVE this print for a baby's room (No, still not expecting...)

Long-Distance Relationship Pillow. I LOVE this. I wish we'd had this during academy!!!

Love1

1 comment:

Pinon Coffee said...

This isn't exactly related, but you've got to see this link to historic Nantucket Brides. http://www.flickr.com/photos/nantuckethistoricalassociation/sets/72157615075268913/with/3349471438/

I think four different ladies wore the same dress 1928-1978. It was really cool how each one made it look so different and appropriate to her decade. Fun!