Sunday, September 25, 2011

"Who dey, who dey...

...who dey think they gonna beat them Bengals?" Fear the Tigers Cincinnati Bengals Spirit song.

Hello, lovelies!

So, something happened that went against everything I ever thought would happen...

I got a football jersey! Oh, the things we do for love. :p

My new, fabulous, official NFL-wear jersey!
Clearly I had to wear my bling with it. :)

All my fancy goin' to church jewelry with my jersey for our post-church game day.
 All us Bengals fans in da house!

Me and the little Tiger herself. (Irony adores football, especially if chicken wings is involved.)
So yeah, unfortunately, despite my awesome cheering skills (ok, I'll admit it, I spent the whole game looking at recipes--Southern Living and Real Simple. Mmmm--except when I was told to "watch this amazing play??!!!!!"...) the Bengals didn't quite win this one. But I am certain that I helped.

Apparently the 49ers won 13-8 by picking up something--or was it the Bengals habitual issue with one-third depression or triple downs or some-such?--or because the new redhead quarterback threw something wrong because his shirt was too tight at the end. Or something. Jermaine Gresham had something to do with that bit.

Also, I think that there was one bum call by a ref, but no matter how I yelled, they didn't listen--I mean, you can't call that thing where people aren't supposed to hit other people after a certain time when they were already in the air before the time was up!?! How unjust!

(See how much I know about football????? I am amazing!!!)

So yes, happy football season everybody!

Much Sunday Love!


2 comments:

Marianne said...

Ah, yes, the joys of football. I've probably had some of my best naps during football games. :)

Anonymous said...

Heehee. :) Yup, that's my brother. But you look good in orange and black (the only reason I care about the team is some strange loyalty to my brothers/dad). Irony looks huge! Goodness! Just goes to show how long it's been. :( But! I see you in TWOOOOO weeks!!! Yeah! (Can you tell I'm excited??!!)
Love!
H