Wednesday, December 02, 2009

"Rockin' around the Christmas tree...

...let the Christmas spirit reign." Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Donna Fargo.

So, Jolly Berry and I went and bought our tree today, and lights, and decorations...and we've put it up. Tonight we'll put on OUR stuff, but this is the generic base on which to create our seasonal masterpiece.
We've also created a mores, (which I would call a tradition, but this is why Jolly is in Law School and I am unemployed...or well, merely interning instead of pursuing a real-paying career) of drinking sparkling cider and eating Pringles while we decorate the tree.
Yay.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

~Holly said...

I like the pot-bellied tree :-)

Pinon Coffee said...

I think you definitely need a new post on here, 'cuz I know you've been doing delightful things.

Of course, they might possibly be keeping you busy. But I look forward to a good post all the same. :-)