Monday, October 19, 2009

Sewing adventures continued...

Continuing with this sewing adventure:

I put in eyelets.
Then there is some kind of something with bias tape I'm trying to figure out...
And finally I got the sleeves on...sorry about the long break between these steps, you see, I had all kinds of interviews and meetings yesterday (they all seemed to go well, so we'll see where that leads) but the point is, it interrupted my sewing. The nerve!!! ;) I could have actually worked on it some yesterday, but...I didn't. Tonight we'll finish the skirt, except hemming, which will happen when I get the hoopskirt.

Ok, and I have to give you a close up of those sleeves. Aren't they totally Disney Princess-puffy!?!
And now I'm working on pleating and the skirt waistband...
And that's where I am now...

No comments: