Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"When you leave...

...my colors turn to grey." Numa Numa (English) by Ozone.

So I've found several interesting things lately. First of all, the 500 pencil project is absolutely adorable, and it inspires me, even though I can't possibly afford the $33 a month subscription. But what a cool idea!

Second, there are two movies that have been on my mind since I heard the first little whispers about them. I'm intensely curious about the new Alice in Wonderland, featuring talent like Johnny Depp and Anne Hathaway. I'm sure it will be incredibly creepy. The other movie, which I cannot WAIT to see is Where the Wild Things Are which looks to be not only an incredibly cute, artistic film, but also the possessor of one of the most AMAZING soundtracks (in indi terms) since Garden State! I have high hopes. :)

That's all for today... (at least, for the moment, for today...)

No comments: