Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"She said she needed a break...


...a little time to think." Ohio (Come Back to Texas) by Bowling for Soup.

Hello lovelies! I apologize for the long absence since my last entry. It's been a crazy few weeks, what with work and traveling and such. My grandparents are about to celebrate their 60th anniversary, and we're getting ready for a party for them--a party that seems to be about half-family reunion, half-anniversary. It's very exciting. (Picture of my darling grandparents from the year they were married. :)


I did create a few things that I'll post a few at a time here. The first is my l'ennui "line" of handbags. Naturellement I am did not actually create any of these handbags--like the Viva la Revolucion pieces, they're all things I already owned, and this is just some faux advertisements.

But as I told Nae nae, if I DIDN'T already own them, I'd be sorely temped. I'm falling prey to my own advertising ploys!

Enjoy:












1 comment:

MagistraCarminum said...

I do believe you've found your true niche! Well done! Love the last one!

And don't we need to meet for tea or something?