Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A cat has claws at the end of its paws...

...and a comma's a pause at the end of a clause.

That's so you can remember the difference between a cat and a comma.

I was thinking last night about lots of things. Today's news bulletin will include stories such as, "Seniors: read it and weep," and "Macbeth hath murdered sleep."

Seniors: Read it and Weep
I realized (not wisely but too well) that three of my five closest friends are seniors and will be leaving me at the end of next semester. This means that I need to make this year one to remember. Which means I can't let myself get down like this--this year it too short to be wasting time being bummed out for no reason--or at least no good reason. God's in control, so what am I worried about? Enjoy my time with my seniors!

Macbeth hath Murdered Sleep
I have a suspecious feeling this is going to become a regular feature in our little blog. I don't know why I was so exhausted after practice last night, but I was. The play is going to be so cool. I have never made good friends with the gentleman who is playing Macbeth to my Lady Macbeth, so this is going to be an excellent opportunity to expand that friendship. He is doing an amazing job. But I'm still sleepy.

That's all for today folks,

Don't forget to enjoy life's ironies!

--Kyte

No comments: