Friday, March 21, 2014

"But since I came here felt the joy and the fear...

...finding myself making every possible mistake." New Soul by Yael Naim.

Hello lovelies!

Image via Free Pretty Things For You
Sorry (again!) for the extended absence! We made it safely to our new hometown - thanks for all your prayers and support!

I'm seven weeks out from baby Charlie's due date, and we're in the midst of buying a house, getting all the new insurance/car registration/choosing doctors/etc. that comes with a new move, and my sweet husband is working crazy hours with his new job and doing all the paperwork for the various things listed above (since if I did them at this point I may not even spell my name correctly. Helloooo, pregnancy brain!).

I've got a couple projects going on (ha.) beside the moving and baby stuff, so I'm afraid this blog may have to go on hold a little longer. Rest assured that I will bring you all up to speed once we get back into a regular schedule and a house of our own. :)

Thanks for sticking with me!

Love!

No comments: