Monday, July 16, 2012

"Follow me...

...everything is all right." Follow Me by Uncle Kracker.

Hello lovelies!!! Happy Monday. :)

So, one of my favorite things for roadtrip travel is...a matching set luggage (especially vintage, if you can find it)! There is something very glamourous about arriving at your destination in a cute little sundress, oversized sunglasses, and having a trunkful of matching luggage!





Izzy is hiding from Irony.

His hiding spot may be compromised.

Irony waiting for Izzy to show himself.

My mother-in-law was cleaning out their basement and she found this lovely set of luggage that she doesn't use any more! I was so excited when she offered it to me - I love it! As you can see, the kitties also love it. This set is definitely coming on our next little roadtrip, though I probably wouldn't ever fly with it because there are no wheels. Beauty has its' price, ya'll, but I do draw the line at carrying my luggage through those ginormous airports.

Much love!

3 comments:

Danae Kelly said...

My mom used to have those exact suitcases. Unfortunately they deteriorated with all the cross country trips. :(

Joy said...

My mom had those too! But I think they got replaced because they wouldn't fit under the seat for carry-on traveling.

Marianne said...

Adorable!