Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"I break tradition...

...sometimes my tries are outside the lines." Unwritten by Natasha Beddingfield.

Good morning, lovelies!

Sorry for missing yesterday - I usually get myself organized on the weekends to write for the week ahead, but I felt rotten this weekend (plus I was distracted by a lovely 5-hour nap which was my own personal celebration of Mother's Day) so I didn't get it together until today.

I have no news, and my creativity quota is maxed out with another endeavor. I've had a flash of genius, and I'm trying to get it figured out before I forget it or it seems less brilliant. In that vein, I've been browsing this site and drooling over some of the houses. And now that I've thoroughly roused your curiosity, I'm not going to tell you what it is I'm doing! :P

On another note, I've been super-productive today! I cleaned my whole house (me, not my sweet husband! He always does so much, so I wanted to get it done for him to give him a week off, since I felt ok this morning), and got dressed by 9:00 in the morning. Do you have any idea how rare that is? Like, unicorn rare. Or blue moon rare. Or maybe even Loch Ness Monster rare.

Charisma napping after a traumatic morning. (He hates the vacuum)

Irony ignoring me because she knows I'm trying to take a picture.
So anyway, I hope you have a happy Tuesday! I'll have a fun feature or two for you this week, and Friday Linkage Trivia is going to melt your face off. :P

Love!

No comments: