Thursday, May 10, 2012

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky...

...are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now." Airplanes by B.O.B.

A few weekends ago, we got to go see Thunder Over Louisville, which included a really neat airshow and AMAZING fireworks. Later I'll show the firework pictures (once they're edited). Some of the jets and such were really loud, and baby James kept freaking out in my tummy, poor baby. He does not like loud noises. 







Sorry, I can't remember what any of these are - my husband could tell you, but he's at work. The baby was wiggling so much I was pretty proud of myself for even getting the pictures, because it was hard to hold the camera steady.

Love!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Those are some neat shots. Helicopter's my favorite!