Sunday, January 01, 2012

"There's a song that will linger forever in our ears...

...oh hard times, come again no more." Hard Times by Eastmountainsouth.

Happy New Year!!!!!!!
Irony wants YOU to keep your New Years' Resolutions. 

Time for the New Years Resolutions (check out prior resolutions and other new years thoughts).

Irony plans to:

  1. Play more
  2. Sleep more
  3. Bathe more
  4. Go outside more. 
  5. Have her people be more obedient. 


I didn't do perfectly in 2011...though I did finish my thank you notes, and I did eat more delicious veggies and pretty meals and create some nice mores. And I discovered that I do not particularly like gardening, though I do love having herbs. I may do that again. Maybe.

In 2012 I want to:
  1. Actually FINISH a writing project or two.
  2. Work on our "family" unity (that is, bringing Ryan and me together in our expectations of traditions, traveling, daily routines, etc.) 
  3. Devotions every day (last year was good...this year will be better!).
  4. Get in shape (as usual...why do I even bother with this one?)
  5. Complete Arabic and get my degree.
  6. Throw as many lovely parties as possible.
  7. Focus in on something career-ish that also pays. (Be that writing, creating, decorating, analyzing, consulting...?)
  8. Get a kitten so Irony has a friend.
  9. Cook more, eat less. 
  10. Sew more dresses.

And there you have it. Not too outrageous, but truly things I want to DO. And I think I may actually make it this year.

Happy New Year, Lovelies!!!

2 comments:

Pinon Coffee said...

I like your resolutions. I think I should resolve to sew more dresses, too. And then we can get together, throw a cute party, and wear them. ;-)

Em said...

Sounds Awesome! Teehee! Especially since I hear you have a NEW SEWING MACHINE??!??!!! :)