Happy New Year!!!!!!!
|Irony wants YOU to keep your New Years' Resolutions.|
Time for the New Years Resolutions (check out prior resolutions and other new years thoughts).
Irony plans to:
- Play more
- Sleep more
- Bathe more
- Go outside more.
- Have her people be more obedient.
I didn't do perfectly in 2011...though I did finish my thank you notes, and I did eat more delicious veggies and pretty meals and create some nice mores. And I discovered that I do not particularly like gardening, though I do love having herbs. I may do that again. Maybe.
In 2012 I want to:
- Actually FINISH a writing project or two.
- Work on our "family" unity (that is, bringing Ryan and me together in our expectations of traditions, traveling, daily routines, etc.)
- Devotions every day (last year was good...this year will be better!).
- Get in shape (as usual...why do I even bother with this one?)
- Complete Arabic and get my degree.
- Throw as many lovely parties as possible.
- Focus in on something career-ish that also pays. (Be that writing, creating, decorating, analyzing, consulting...?)
- Get a kitten so Irony has a friend.
- Cook more, eat less.
- Sew more dresses.
And there you have it. Not too outrageous, but truly things I want to DO. And I think I may actually make it this year.
Happy New Year, Lovelies!!!