Monday, January 23, 2012

"I'm free as a song...

...singing forever." Only Yesterday by the Carpenters.

Happy Monday, lovelies!

Today I am super excited to introduce you to two of my favorite-ever internet discoveries! I definitely think these are someone's scathingly brilliant inspiration!

Gogee
Gogee.com

Gogee is AMAZING. Whenever I don't know what I want for dinner, or what to make from what I have, I hop on and enter what I have. It's free to set up an account, and it remembers things you dislike or settings like "vegetarian." So far, we've loved all the recipes on it! I'm trying a pulled pork one later this week...

tubalr
Tubalr.com

For those of us who crave simplicity, this searches youtube for artists or bands on youtube and then takes away all the ads and clutter and simply leaves you with the youtube. You can search for only that artist or similar artists. The "similar" button has introduced me to some new favorites!

Enjoy exploring the new "toys"!

Love!

No comments: