Tuesday, January 10, 2012

"Glamorous Indie Rock and Roll...

...is what I want; it's in my soul; it's what I need." Glamourous Indie Rock and Roll by The Killers.

Another of our holiday adventures involved a local Chinese Buffet. As my nearest and dearest can attest, I LOVE fortune cookies. Not the actual cookie (does anyone eat them?), just the fortune. It's like a little surprise that you only get when you have Chinese takeout. :)

What I ate.

My first fortune cookie.

"Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings while the dawn is still dark."
Lame...so I got more.

"Today, taking a supportive role might benefit the group dynamic."
Whatever that means...

"Good news of a long-awaited event will arrive soon."
One of the sisters-in-laws fortunes. 

"If I bring forth what is inside me, what I bring forth will save me."
Lame, again. Must have more. 

"Watch out for little problems that could get a lot bigger."
Ryan's..he asked if I was expecting and hadn't told him yet, haha.

Super K Fortune Cookies.

"Express yourself now."
We all did a little dance at this point.

"If you don't have time to live your life now, when do you?"
Hmm, in Heaven? Not in this lifetime.

"Your life will be happy and peaceful."
I'll keep this one!

Dad W enjoying his fortune. 

Ma'mma W enjoying her fortune.
I do love chinese food. Yummmmmmmmm.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Okay, I do love to eat fortune cookies. And in case you ever want to make some (even if just for the fun things you could write inside), I have a recipe for them. It's even gluten-free. :)