Friday, November 11, 2011

“Your scarf, it was apricot...

...you had one eye in the mirror as you watched yourself go by.” You're So Vain by Carly Simon


We’ve previously discussed some of my favorite things about fall, but here’s one more. 


I LOVE WEARING SCARVES. 


I discovered this oh-so-cute video of 25 ways to wear a scarf.  


Also, for our Friday Link Craziness:

Check out these luscious looking S'more cupcakes.
Speaking of, how about these CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CUPCAKES?!!!!?
Love so much about Design*Sponge's  home decor tips on Anthropologie.
And while we're on the subject, her book is very high on my Christmas Wish List.
Totally, hilariously embodiment of catness in this Maru video.
Hilarious lolcat doppleganger of Irony...thankfully I've never found her in the toilet. 



Meanwhiles, off for more autumn adventures. Whee! I may not blog for a week or so. :) Many surprises when I return!

Mwah!

No comments: