Monday, April 25, 2011

"You make my sad heart jump with joy...

...and when you're near I just can't sit still another minute." Oh Johnny, by the Andrews Sisters

Irony is being suspiciously cuddly today. I wonder if she doesn't feel well, poor baby. She literally is passed out on my lap, and noises and motion don't disturb her in the slightest, which is very unusual for my OCD little kitty.




My man is also still asleep, which is good, because he had the flu this weekend, and I am a great believer in the healing power of extra sleep.

In other news, Arabic is still progressing--I had a good class this morning, and if only I could remember the words, I think I could be getting on pretty well--the grammar continues to make perfect sense, and the pronunciation is somewhat intuitive. Words, words, words!

Our Easter was delightful. :) On Saturday night I decorated our table with a pretty tablecloth and candles and a bright, Eastery centerpiece. I also went ahead and dyed some boiled eggs so we could have them for Sunday breakfast. Once my man came home and went to bed, I set up his Easter basket (shh-don't tell him that the bunny isn't real! :P)

On Easter we got up and put on our fancy duds, ate our boiled eggs and tossed the fake ones from the easter basket to Irony to play with, went to church, then had a nice lunch at Cracker Barrel. I even got to have a long phone chat with my Grandma on the way to the restaurant, so that was sweet.

Anyhoo, back to work! I have a few projects to finish up this week, and I need to design programs for a wedding coming up. Fun!

Love!

No comments: