Sunday, August 08, 2010

"Isn't it ironic - don't you think...

...a little too ironic." Ironic by Alanis Morissette

My Sweetheart Husband and I had a lovely weekend, and he's left to start his next week--week 18. This one is a toughie--he gets shot at and gassed and pepper sprayed and sleep deprived and tasered and suchlike--parts of which he is looking forward to (?) but mostly not so much. I am sure he'll do wonderfully, but prayer that he'd survive would be appreciated.

Immediately after he left, I discovered some pretties that I want to share with you all!

The Selby - This interior photographer takes pictures of artists in their natural habitat (i.e. studio or home) and it is so lovely (and strange) to see from whence their inspiration comes! I wonder what my interior says about me? (Perhaps another post this week will examine that. Quick, before I start packing it all up and getting ready for my "flittering" to our more permanent home! )

Sharpie Chronicles - as if I needed another reason for why I want a big family. This blog entices me with her amusing stories and pictures of the siblings doing precious, lovely, fun family things; everyone has so much personality! Besides which, they are from Texas. :)

Who knew that someone would design a saucer that would make dripping coffee a game? I love it!

That's all for the moment. Oh, though these are a few more pictures from Nae Nae's and my crazy day of fun a few weeks back. We had too much fun at Starbucks with my MacBook camera. I've been saving these photos...and here they are!








That's about it...love!

No comments: