Thursday, July 22, 2010

"I'm just sittin' here...

...waiting for you." Turn Me On by Norah Jones

It's Thursday! I love knowing that tomorrow, Ry comes home! I have lots of stuff to do before then--groceries and laundry and housecleaning--what a little housewife I've become! And I like it. :)

Last night we had our little church volleyball thing. Gem, Song, and I decided we needed to have a name for our team--my personal suggestion was "la duda de tres amigos frio con queso," but I don't know how that'll go over with everyone else... (maybe I've been watching too much Psych lately...)--and hopefully by the end of the summer we'll be better than, ahem, we are now. Though, of course, we're totally awesome, and stuff.

Anyhow, I should get going on what I need to do. :)

Love!

No comments: