Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"Home, let me go home...

...home is where ever I'm with you." Home by Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeros.

First of all, I adore this song. It's just very cheerful (Home by Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeros). They were recently featured on the David Letterman show, and their energy on stage is fun and quirky and...well, it sort of looks like this song sounds.

Second, my in-laws are coming this week! There is a family reunion, and they will be visiting me for an evening, then going up north for the reunion, then we'll all meet up there this weekend when Ry gets out. I'm very excited!

Third, it occurs to me. What would we do without photographs? I love being able to take pictures of things like these: (All pictures mine except the two at my wedding, which are Jennifer Pinkerton's)






















Whew! Now I'm all nostalgic. :) These are all important people or favorite places or big events in my life...and some of my favorite pictures.

Love to everyone!

2 comments:

MagistraCarminum said...

Wonderful photos, Em! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love the pictures! Where was the last one taken? Can't wait to see you on Thursday!
~H