Thursday, April 22, 2010

"I'll stay right where I am...

...till you come back, don't let me lose you." I Want To Belong To You by Katie Herzig
These are the pictures of the new house! So proud of our new little home, insofar as I've been able to make it ours. :)
Our Living Room, with my amazing cactus-fiber blankets from Morocco playing curtains...
The other side of our living room...
The bathroom. It is that horrid shade of 70s turquoise. Very chic in 1973. Freshly repainted.
The cherry room.
The other side of the cherry room. We were incredible, how we got that couch in there. Do not ask.
Our laundry room. ("What do you do on laundry day?" "Laundry!")
My kitchen!
Other side of kitchen.

So as you can see, we're gradually getting set up! The bedroom and spare room are still somewhat disastrous!

Much love!

4 comments:

MagistraCarminum said...

It looks cozy and home-like, Em! Miss you around here, though...

Danae Kelly said...

<3 I love it!

Rebecca said...

Very nice. I must admit that I actually really like the color in the bathroom...
Thanks for sharing the pics!

lovebeingamom said...

oh Emily, you have done such a nice job of making a cozy home. I so admire your creativity and talent. It's fun to see so many things from here and the shower. and btw, I like the bathroom color. ~smile
Love you,
mom Wolking