Sunday, March 14, 2010

"There's only one way to say those three words...

...and that's what I'll do (1234) I love you." 1-2-3-4 by Plain White T's

[This is just "Part 2" for "I'm so glad I found you."]

Here are the completed favors, that my precious friends helped make! :) They turned out perfectly! (Except I didn't order quite enough flower-seeds...more have been ordered. :)



Thank you so much, friends!

Also, here's the playlist for today--it SNOWED like a FOOT. I did not authorize this--I JUST cleaned off the patio! Oh well, it was pretty.

New Slang by The Shins

On The Radio by Regina Spektor

Til Kingdom Come by Coldplay


Such Great Heights by Iron and Wine

Strawberry Swing by Coldplay (One of my very-favorite music videos ever.)

Fortress by Pinback (Another of my very-favorite music videos.)

Much love! Be careful in that snow--!

No comments: