Saturday, March 08, 2008

"Feel the rain on your skin...

...No one else can feel it for you." Unwritten, Natasha Bedingfield.

A Song for a Rainy Day

The music playing in my soul is falling from the sky outside
It runs along the ground until
It finds a heart where it can fill
A pool of thoughts from me to you
Where fear will rest and anger sleep and every worry hide.

The rhythm sounding in my soul is falling on the ground outside
It gently patters here and there
It’s smiling face without a care
Wide-eyes meet in candor true
I’ve found a place where I can live, a home where I will bide.

The lyric dancing in my soul is falling on the ground outside
Its words to spin in loveliness
An incandescent thought to press
And twirling till the stars go blue
Through clouds and constellations arm in arm we two will glide.

I adore rain sometimes. Actually, I just adore weather in all varieties.

Isn't it ironic?

No comments: