...the one where I wake up and I'm alive." The Adventure by Angels and Airwaves.
So it is New Year's eve, and I thought I'd put up a few thoughts about resolutions.
1. Read my Bible EVERY SINGLE DAY (which I didn't do last year).
2. Memorize a chunk of Romans or Proverbs or both.
3. Lose weight (which I always say, because I am an American).
4. Have an adventure (which I've already done, but I plan to do again).
5. Conquer a fear (of which I have too many).
6. Be more positive consistently (i.e., Trust God) and therefore more encouraging to others.
7. Witness to someone at least once a month, as the Lord provides.
8. Follow II Peter 1:5-11 (More on this later).
9. Bring my GPA up at least to a 3.0.
10. Revel in the adventure of every single day.
I may narrow it down or expand it, but that will do to get on with.
Happy New Year!