Tuesday, August 21, 2007

"He's a real nowhere man...

...sitting in his nowhere land, making all his nowhere plans for nobody." --Nowhere Man, Beatles.

And it continues...

"Doesn't have a point of view
knows not where he's going to
isn't he a bit like you and me?"

So, it's been a while--almost three full months. I would pull up this page, with the little blank window and a flashing curser waiting for me to say something interesting. But I would just have nothing to say. Silly, since these last few months have been the fullest and funnest and busiest ever. But there you are, when the muse is on strike, there's simply nothing to do...

But today I decided to write, just to say I'm still alive, though feeling like my ambitions and dreams are thwarted at every turn. Hence, "nowhere man."

Ah well, that's how it goes.

No comments: